Red Dot Performance and Durability – Electrified
R-9926 DC Electric A/C Compressor and Condenser Assembly
Get the most out of your vehicle’s HVAC through electrification, built to last in even the most rugged environments.
The R-9926 focuses on idle comfort and fuel efficiency, offering great engine-off fuel savings for any cab operator.
A robust and flexible component for heavy-duty mobile HVAC needs, this single integrated unit with a condenser provides maximum cooling when it’s needed and saves energy when it’s not.
Sitting at only 16.49” x 30.37”, the R-9926 is the perfect addition to your heavy-duty HVAC arsenal.
- A variable displacement compressor that automatically cycles back as the temperature in the cabin cools, reducing its electric load
- An internal controller that monitors low and high pressure to protect the compressor, and includes the ability to operate through CAN and LIN communications
- Dedicated space for batteries*, giving operators more run time while the main engine is off and maintaining greater capacity than other engine-off solutions on the market
- Seamless integration into any vehicle’s existing evaporator and HVAC unit, effectively converting the existing system into an electric unit
- Maintenance-free operation through years of rough use, driven by a heavy-duty brushless motor that runs with ease at a fixed speed
- Heavy cast aluminum structure to keep weight down while providing durability for use in extreme environments
* Batteries not included